Manager Randy Boruff's interview following the victory:
Top three teams from each pool advance to the single elimination bracket
American Division standings
- Midwest Plains – Charleston, Mo. (2-0)
- Pacific Southwest – NW Bakersfield, Bakersfield, Calif. (1-1)
- Southeast – Northern Fairfax County, Fairfax Va. (1-1)
- Host: Southern Tier – Chautauqua/Cattaragus County, NY (1-2)
- New England – Lynn All-stars, Lynn, Mass. (1-2)
National Division standings
- Southwest – Alabama Rawdogs, Mobile, Ala. (2-0)
- Middle Atlantic – Williamsport, Pa. (2-1)
- Pacific Northwest – Columbia Basin Riverdogs (1-1)
- Western New York state champions – Onondaga (1-2)
- Ohio Valley – NW Indiana, Crown Point, Ind. (0-2)
- Williamsport, Pa. 3, Crown Point, Ind. 1
- Northern Fairfax, Va. 5, Lynn, Mass. 4
- Mobile, Ala. 10, Onondaga 1
- Charleston, Mo. 11, Southern Tier (host) 1
- Mobile, Ala. 10, River Dogs 0
- NW Bakersfield, Calif. 5, Lynn, Mass. 1
- Williamsport, Pa. 6, Onondaga 1
- Chautauqua/Cattaragus Co., NY 7, N. Fairfax Va. 3
- Charleston, Mo. 6, Bakersfield, Calif. 5
- River Dogs 5, Williamsport, Pa. 1
- Onondaga 2, Crown Point, Ind. 0
- Lynn, Mass. 8, Chautauqua/Cattaragus Co., NY 3
- Mobile, Ala. v Crown Point, Ind.
- Charleston, Mo. v Lynn, Mass.
- Fairfax Va. v Bakersfield, Calif.
- River Dogs v Onondaga 4:30 p.m. PDT
- Williamsport, Pa. v Mobile, Ala.
- River Dogs v Crown Point, Ind. 11:30 a.m. PDT
- Charleston, Mo. v Fairfax Va.
- Bakersfield, Calif. v Chautauqua/Cattaragus Co., NY