Moses Lake Police Department
- A woman reported someone rummaged through her vehicle in the 500 block of West Crest Drive overnight. The woman told police her vehicles get prowled frequently and said she does not leave anything of value inside and leaves them unlocked so her windows donít get broken.
- Report of a battery stolen off a Department of Transportation winch on the lake south of Interstate 90. The suspect also reportedly attempted to remove batteries from two bulldozers.
- Report of a man kicking a curb and waving his arms in the air in the 400 block of West Third Avenue. Police contacted the man and he said he was frustrated due to being stranded in Moses Lake. The man was offered a bus ticket to Spokane.
- A man reported about $600 worth of items stolen from his truck in the 400 block of South Laguna Drive.
- A woman was trespassed from a business in the 700 block of North Stratford Road after she was reportedly cursing at her boyfriend and threatening other employees.
- A woman reported sometime over the past two days a window at her apartment in the 1000 block of West Third Avenue was broken.
- Police contacted a man who was sleeping in a parking lot in the 1600 block of South Pilgrim Street. The man was advised he could get hit by a vehicle in the parking lot and agreed to move.
- A man was booked into the Grant County Jail for fourth-degree assault after reportedly assaulting his wife because he thought she was cheating on him.
- A woman reportedly pushed a cart containing $350 worth of groceries out of Safeway and fled the scene in a white Toyota pickup truck.
- A woman told police she observed two suspects in dark clothing run out of her carport. Nothing appeared to be taken or disturbed. Police could not find the suspects.
Grant County Jail
- Robert Inks, 56, of Moses Lake, was booked on two Grant County Superior Court warrants.
- Francisco Martinez, 46, of Moses Lake, was booked on a U.S. District Court warrant for alien in the United States after deportation.
- Joel Villela, 23, of Quincy, was booked for second-degree assault, third-degree assault and felony harassment.
- Ryan Bone, 39, of Quincy, was booked on a Department of Corrections order.
- Isai Alvarez, 22, of Moses Lake, was booked on a DOC order for arrest and detention.
- Shane Heisey, 29, of Oroville, was booked on a Grant County District Court warrant.
- Christopher Damitz, 29, of Puyallup, was booked on a GCDC warrant.
- Jesus Ramon, 24, of Royal City, was arrested for a GCDC warrant.
- David Vanbouchaute, 30, of Moses Lake, was arrested and booked for fourth-degree assault.