Supermarket blaze

Print Article

Lynne Lynch/Columbia Basin Herald - Fire and ambulance crews responded to a grease fire that started in the deli of the Moses Lake Safeway Tuesday morning, according to Pete Kunjara, assistant fire chief of the Moses Lake Fire Department. Employees and shoppers were evacuated during firefighting efforts.

Print Article

Read More Photo Galleries

Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow

December 17, 2017 at 5:00 am | Columbia Basin Herald ...

Comments

Read More

Here we come a-caroling

December 16, 2017 at 5:00 am | Columbia Basin Herald ...

Comments

Read More

Drone’s-eye view

December 11, 2017 at 5:00 am | Columbia Basin Herald ...

Comments

Read More

A good Knight’s work

December 04, 2017 at 5:00 am | Columbia Basin Herald ...

Comments

Read More

Contact Us

(509) 765-4561
PO Box 910
Moses Lake, WA 98837

©2017 Columbia Basin Herald Terms of Use Privacy Policy
X
X